All about fill & finish for liquid pharmaceutical productOur client, a rapidly growing Swiss start-up company, is well on its way to achieving business excellence. It has successfully established itself as a bottler of high-quality, sterile, liquid medicines on the international pharmaceutical market. Its broad range of fill & finish services includes comprehensive customer solutions, from process development and product formulation to filling. The highly automated filling system is operated on ultra-modern premises. In terms of process reliability and filling technology, benchmarks are set in an international comparison. For this GMP production we are looking for a dynamic, experienced and competent person – male or female – as a
Quality Control Manager PharmaIn this position, you will carry out your own quality control projects, from the first contact with the customer through incoming inspections to the release of sterile fillings. You will plan and implement your milestones and resources with internal and external stakeholders in a forward-looking and meticulous manner. You will approach people in a solution-oriented, open and proactive way, and coordinate demanding analytical tasks.
Your main duties
- Management of customer projects for quality control tasks from A to Z
- Incoming inspection of raw materials
- Stability studies, GMP and packaging auditing
- Release analysis for sterile fillings
- Customer and supplier contacts, project offers, stakeholder management
- Commitment and assistance in strengthening internal processes and procedures
- Sound basic education and postgraduate university or technical college degree in biochemistry, chemistry, biology or pharmacy
- Proven experience in analytical chemistry and laboratory analysis, preferably in a GMP environment
- Track record as project manager
- Social skills; well-structured and team-oriented working manner
- Good communication skills, business fluent in German and English
Become part of a success story and complement a young, agile team where the focus is on people and responsible action. We are looking for project managers with strong implementation skills and professional experience in commercial pharmaceutical production. You live along on the Basel-Bern-Milan axis, which is a good match for your new workplace.
Please call us for a non-binding, preliminary discussion or send us your application by email. We thank you for your interest and look forward to receiving your application.
- Job titleQuality Control Manager Pharma
- SectorChemistry / pharmaceuticals / plastics
- Occupational groupQuality / Process Management
- Reference number3850.BE
- Your consultant