Innovation at every stage of developmentInnovation – design – high-tech products – multicultural environment: do you find this exciting? Our client, whose name has stood for brilliant machines for years, offers you this and more. With its products, it enables its globally producing customers to achieve the highest level of efficiency and competitiveness. Thanks to its development centre at its head office in the greater Zurich area, it focuses on sustainable, state-of-the-art solutions for the international market. The company is looking for a successor – male or female – to take over the reins as
Division Manager Machine DevelopmentYou will be responsible for the technical and administrative management of the development departments throughout the world. Important pending projects are in the areas of organisation, as well as the digitalisation of products and the company’s own processes.
- Managing challenging development projects in consideration of technical, scheduling and financial targets
- Further development of the strategic development roadmap, derived from the overall objectives of the company
- Driving global development activities in close collaboration with internal and external partners
- Continuous optimisation of development processes and monitoring of intellectual property in cooperation with the intellectual property department
- Staff management and team & personnel development of the global R&D team at the various locations
- Responsible for the entire R&D budget
- Technical degree with experience in quality, product management and value engineering
- At least ten years of professional experience, including three to five years in a similar position
- Proven leadership skills in matrix organisations and ability to develop organisations
- Experience in managing international projects
- Business fluent English; communication in German is an advantage
- Willingness to travel, approx. 20%
We are looking for a resilient, communicative personality who, together with our client, will further drive a culture based on trust that strives towards the continuous improvement of its products, processes and systems.
Please call us for a non-binding preliminary discussion or send us your application by e-mail. We thank you for your interest and look forward to receiving your application.
- Job titleDivision Manager Machine Development
- SectorMechanical engineering / Mechanics / Automation
- Occupational groupResearch / Development / Engineering
- RegionGreater Zurich
- Reference number3905.ZH
- Your consultant