When your solutions save livesFor almost 70 years, our client has been a leading solution provider in the development, design and manufacture of specific, high-precision mechanical components and transmission solutions, with a current workforce of around 300 employees.
It advises its clients on a wide range of medical, aerospace and industrial projects, from high-precision sensor components to 3-D printed components for robotic surgery.
To expand its team, our client is looking for an internationally experienced, front-oriented, dynamic person who is skilled in consulting and able to strengthen and further develop market activities with focus on medical technology as a
Director Business Development EuropeIn this central position, you will report directly to the general manager and, together with your team, will be responsible for the development and expansion of the European market. You will draw up sales and marketing plans for the European market and ensure the coordination of activities across locations. You will benefit from direct access to management and a friendly working atmosphere. You are a master of professional customer acquisition and are accustomed to establishing and maintaining long-term customer relations.
Your main duties
- Business development
- Consultant and solution provider for complicated mechanical systems and precision parts, technical feasibility, know-how transfer
- Sales leads, expansion of the customer base, establishment and development of profitable customer relationships
- Professional and personal management and promotion of your employees
- Responsibility for profit and sales targets
- Forecasting, reporting, KPI
- Support of marketing activities, presence at trade shows and conferences
- Basic technical training in the manufacturing, precision, micro- or medical technology industry
- Degree in mechanical engineering, microtechnology, biomedical engineering or higher technical and scientific diploma
- Distinctive sales flair, experience in international B2B sales of mechanical assemblies and system solutions, customer consulting and marketing
- Leadership experience, strong coordinator, mentor and coach
- Business fluent German and English
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of your working time
Not yet familiar with everything there is to know? No problem. Our client relies on lifelong learning and will train you to solve even the most complicated technical challenges of tomorrow for the benefit of your customers.
This position will give you the unique opportunity to accompany precision components throughout their entire product life cycle. A successful, life-saving product on the market is the reward for your extraordinary commitment.
Our client offers you the chance for a career with opportunities for advancement in an atmosphere of enthusiasm and excitement. You can expect a modern, easily accessible workplace in an attractive location in the Swiss midlands.
Are you ready for the next step? Please call us for a non-binding preliminary discussion or send us your application by e-mail. We are looking forward to your talent.
- Job titleDirector Business Development Europe
- SectorMedical Technology / Healthcare
- Occupational groupMarketing / Sales / Product Management
- Reference number3894.BE
- Your consultant