Development and installation of innovative packaging production machines
Our client is an independent leading plastic packaging company based in Western Switzerland. The company designs and builds innovative, high-speed, fully automated and flexible production lines for the international food, personal care and pharmaceutical sectors. To support the extrusion process development and the field installation of a highly innovative production machine, we are looking for a
Service and Development Technician
In this position, you will participate in the development of a highly innovative extrusion process integrated within an innovative production machine dedicated to the production of laminated plastic tubes for the food, personal care and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Installation and start-up of innovative extrusion machines
- Optimisation, testing and internal acceptance of complex extrusion processes
- Field installation and after-sales service of extrusion production machines
- Training of clients on the extrusion processes
- Technician or engineer in mechanics (CFC polymechanic or equivalent)
- Proven experience and expertise in complex polymer extrusion processes is essential
- Several years’ experience in the installation of production machines
- Autonomous and able to assume technical responsibilities on customer sites
- Fluent in French and English; German would be an additional asset
- Available to travel 20-30% internationally
If you are interested in this challenge and recognise yourself in this profile, do not hesitate to call us for additional information or to send your complete application by e-mail.