Technical support to key accounts and product management in a fast-growing start-upOur client, depsys SA, is a fast-growing, innovative, high-tech scale-up company headquartered in Puidoux, close to Lausanne (Switzerland). Thanks to its proprietary smart grid technology solution, the company empowers operators of low and medium-voltage electrical grids all around the world with intelligenceand insights that simplify operations and help accelerate the energy transition. To reinforce its Customer Success Team, we are looking for a qualified
Technical Account Manager - Smart GridIn this position you will join a team of highly competent customer-oriented engineers who are responsible for both the presales technical support as well as for successful project delivery; they are the voice of the customer inside depsys. You will be in charge of the technical support to key customers and to depsys’ product development strategy.
- Manage technical issues with key accounts
- Be the first point of contact for customers' technical lead(s)
- Understand and qualify customers’ technical needs
- Propose a technically optimised solution to address customers’ needs in close collaboration with the R&D, engineering and sales entities
- Elaborate project specifications, scoping, internal costing and commitments
- Support sales leaders with shaping and positioning the project offer
- Lead customer technology installation, usage and trouble-shooting
- Assume overall responsibility for the delivery of promised outcome to customers
- Support sales leaders in discovering up- and cross-selling potential
- Identify customer needs and integrate them into the product development process
- Perform competitive technology and business intelligence
- Degree in electrical engineering or electrical grids or equivalent
- Good understanding of low and medium voltage electricity distribution, its main challenges and opportunities for smart grids
- Experience in the daily operations of a grid operator (DSO/utility) such as grid operations, metering, control room, short-term planning, asset management or as consultant selling/delivering consulting services or software to grid operators
- Good understanding of the distribution system operators (DSO) environment including SCADA, GIS, distribution grids, etc.
- Proven experience in B2B technical service/project delivery and management
- Understanding and experience in energy data acquisition and management
- Direct exposure to customers, including responsibility for leading meetings
- Enjoy solving customers’ technical problems
- Creative, open-minded, problem solver, proactive, can-do attitude, team player, customer-oriented
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and ambiguity
- Fluent in English, good knowledges in French, additional European languages are a plus
Position with significant home office opportunities.
If you recognise yourself in such a profile, do not hesitate to call (+41 21 613 70 00) for additional information or to apply by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Titre du jobTechnical Account Manager - Smart Grid
- EntrepriseElectrotechnique / Elektronique / Optique
- Groupe professionnelProjectmanagement / Engineering
- RégionRégion lémanique
- Numéro d'identification4281.VD
- Votre conseiller