At the heart of power electronicsOur client is the market leader in providing innovative and high quality solutions for measuring electrical parameters. Its core products - current and voltage transducers - are used in a broad range of applications in drives & welding, renewable energies & power supplies, traction, high precision, conventional and green cars businesses. Its strategy is to exploit the intrinsic strengths of its core
business, and to develop opportunities in existing and new markets with new applications. It is a mid-size, global company with approximately 1’480 employees worldwide. It has production plants in
Beijing (China), Geneva (Switzerland), Sofia (Bulgaria) and Tokyo (Japan), and a dedicated R&D Center in Lyon (France). With regional sales offices near its customers’ locations, the Company is able to offer a seamless service around the globe.
Strategy AnalystBased Geneva, Switzerland
We are looking for the right candidate to serve as Strategic Business Analyst to contribute to our
growth. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer and work closely with
Executives and local General Managers as well as across all functions to ensure timely and thorough
execution of selected priority projects. The scope of projects is broad and ranges from new product
applications, new technologies, Return on investment to collaboration with external consultants and
- Work under delegation of the CEO closely with selected team members, contractors, and consultants to propose, implement and follow up project plans and associated project content.
- Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Ensure the respect of project milestones and deliverables as well as their quality.
- Develop and deliver project-specific content, progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements to ensure lessons learnt
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Competencies and passion in Electronics
- International mind-set and intercultural experience
- Open-mindedness, self-motivating, autonomous with strong result-orientation
- Willingness to work with multicultural teams (EU, US, Japan)
- Problem solving, can do attitude and pragmatic
- High level of expectation to own working results, attention to details and commitment to deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent communicator able to build consensus around projects, understanding and implementation among all functions involved
- University degree in power electronics
- Titre du job
- EntrepriseMachines / Mécanique / Automation
- Groupe professionnelMarketing / Vente / Product Management
- Numéro d'identification3408.VD
- Votre conseiller