Managing the operations of a mid-size construction company in QatarOur client, who is one of the oldest mid-size leading civil construction companies building governmental infrastructure projects in Qatar in the field of water pipelines, pumping stations, storage facilities, sewage, surface water networks and wastewater treatment, is looking for a
Chief Operations OfficerIn this senior level position, you will be in charge of the operations of this company realizing significant construction projects in Qatar, exceeding 250 million USD per year. You will report to the company managing director of this company of 1’500 employees.
- Lead the company operations
- Lead the team of project directors or managers to achieve project objectives in terms of technical performance, timeframe and budget
- Be accountable for all matters pertaining to projects operations
- Effectively address all client’s concerns and issues
- Ensure all workforce and performance issues are resolved amicably
- Anticipate and communicate all matters of concerns to the managing director
- Manage relationship with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of materials, equipment and services
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction, preferably from a European or a North American university
- Over 5 years of experience in similar position within the construction industry
- Significant experience in managing multi projects and project managers dealing with construction work
- Experience in wastewater networks and treatment, water pipelines and storage facilities, pumping stations, surface water networks. Projects executed in developed city areas.
- Experience in the allocation of resources to projects and in the control of costs
- Experience in developing and maintaining quality relationships with clients (projects owner)
- Experience and knowledge in contractual issues and tendering procedures
- International experience, preferably in the Gulf countries and particularly in Qatar, would enhance chances
- Proactive approach, working effectively in coordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters
- Strong personality, leadership, effective communicator, charism, diplomacy
- English fluency is a must, Arabic is an advantage but not a necessity.
A highly competitive remuneration package and relocation assistance is offered to attract the top candidates to the role. Europe or North America education and experience would be a significant asset. If you are interested in this challenge and recognise yourself in this profile do not hesitate to call us for additional information or to apply by email.
- Titre du jobChief Operations Officer
- Groupe professionnelAutres
- Numéro d'identification3718.VD
- Votre conseiller