Rejoindre un leader du secteur des circuits imprimés
The Cicor Group is a Swiss leading international high-tech industrial group active in advanced microelectronics, substrates and electronic solutions. The Group offers complete outsourcing services and a broad range of innovative production technologies and electronic manufacturing services. Cicorel, part of the Cicor Group and located closed to Neuchâtel in Switzerland, develops and produces sophisticated custom-made printed circuit boards (PCBs) in close cooperation with its customers in the medical, automotive, aerospace, defense and consumer industries. To support the growth of the organization and to develop further its activities, we are looking for dynamic, skilled and experienced:
Product Engineers with PCB knowledge
In this exciting and challenging position, you will provide the technical interface to the clients and be responsible to manage the entire product life cycle of the assigned product lines, from feasibility study to production, through prototyping.
- Technical interface to the customers over the entire product life cycle
- Feasibility, prototyping, ramp-up, volume production, end of life
- New product introduction
- Main technical interface for product development
- Validation of product and process flow during initial phases
- Continuous optimization of product performance
- Monitor, analyze causes of rejects, identify improvement areas
- Propose, validate & implement product / process improvements
- Support to manufacturing & sales
- Engineering degree
- Experience in product management in a highly technical environment (PCB, EMS, Components…).
- Capacity to discuss customer constraints and needs at all levels
- Experience in working with customers to lead NPI, product/process improvements
- Experience in complex cross functional project management
- Knowledge of technical constraints of targeted industries would be an asset
- Strong analytic work methodology, structured, synthetic, pragmatic
- Production focused and hands-on problem solver
- Customer oriented and proactive working attitude
- Good communicator in French and English, both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in this challenge and recognize yourself in this profile, do not hesitate to call us for additional information or to send your complete application by email. It is a rare opportunity to join a technology leader in the PCB industry, a challenging and dynamic work environment, as well as motivated team working on very diverse assignments in terms of technologies and industries.