Your passion for developing solutions for connected products and servicesOur client is a Swiss company with a worldwide reputation in the machinery industry. To develop its IoT department, we are recruiting one or
Senior Software Engineer (Cloud & Edge)Main responsibilities
- In spirit of emerging design (architecture and technical evolution), you collaborate with stakeholders (Product owners, team members, other scrum teams and other actors) to define the best solutions, according to priorities and needs.
- You serve as a referent to some specific areas of our solutions (technical or use cases), by performing detailed analysis, proposing options and solutions and maintaining knowledge across the team with time.
- You implement the new loT-enabled services, including CI & CD related tasks for our solutions hosted in cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure) and embedded on devices (Unix).
- You ensure the required quality standard.
- M.S. degree or equivalent in computer science, information systems
- Proven experience in C#, Python or possibly similar language like C++, java and willing to adapt to other languages.
- Proven experience in Cloud “native” platform (Microsoft Azure, possibly AWS) and serverless concepts.
- Experience with Linux, bash, container technologies such as Docker.
- Ability to explain complex technical topics to non-specialists, with strong understanding of industry-related constraints, needs and vocabulary.
- Azure Certifications such as Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions a definite plus.
- Used to agile and DevOps practices
- Team spirit oriented
- Accomplishing tasks with autonomy and drive
- Sensibility to quality, robustness and simplicity
- Mindset Agile, CI/CD, DevSecOps
- Open-minded and proactive
- Proficiency in English, French an asset.
Interested in the opportunity to join this team of developers and thus contribute to the success of this department? Then send us an application package or give us a call if you need more information.
- Job TitleSenior Software Engineer (Cloud & Edge)
- BrancheMaschinenbau / Mechatronik / Automation
- BerufsgruppeProjektleitung / Engineering
- RegionWaadtland / Fribourg
- Ihr Berater