Your passion in contractmanagementOur customer is an international group leader in the development, design and production of components for the field of heavy mechanics. We are recruiting one (M/W)
Contract ManagerYour main tasks and responsibilities
- You will take on responsibility for contract management including contract controlling for different companies, especially in Switzerland, France and Germany
- You are an advisory and coordinating contact person for contractual questions, especially in technical and economic terms
- You will edit and negotiate specific contract documents and support the internal departments, possibly together with the legal department
- You act as an interface between the legal department of the parent company and the technical and commercial departments
- You will take care of the administration, safeguarding and regular optimization of the processes and structures assigned to you for effective and efficient contract management
- You support the head of contract management, especially in cross-company projects
- You coordinate the contract processing and the controlling of compliance with the processes by the departments.
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, business law or business administration, basic legal knowledge is an advantage
- First professional experience in the field of contract management, purchasing or comparable activity, experience with international companies in a technical environment is an advantage
- Business fluency in German and English, good knowledge of French is an advantage
- Structured and analytical thinking, careful and independent way of working, discretion.
Interested in taking up such a challenge and thus contributing to the development of this company? Then send us an application package or give us a call if you need more information.
- Job TitleContract Manager
- BrancheMaschinenbau / Mechatronik / Automation
- RegionGanze Schweiz
- Ihr Berater