Excellence and Innovation in Power ElectronicsOur client is the market leader in providing innovative and high-quality solutions sensing. Its core products are used in a broad range of applications, including conventional and green cars. It is developing opportunities in existing and new markets with new applications. It has production plants in Europe and Asia. In order to respond to its strong growth, our client, which develops and manufactures high-tech products dedicated to the automotive market, would like to strengthen the quality level of its R&D, suppliers, production and customers for the automotive business.
Automotive Quality Manager (M/F)Responsible for guaranteeing the quality level of the products during the whole lifecycle: on both the supplier side, during the design phase and the production process, and the customer side. Reporting to the Automotive Senior Vice President, you will be based in the Geneva area in Switzerland and will work very closely with the corporate quality manager.
As the head of the global automotive quality team, you will improve tools and quality processes, successfully convincing and motivating local managers to apply these in a conscientious and proactive manner. You will develop privileged contacts with your colleagues and employees all around the world, bringing a true spirit of quality and promoting a high level of discipline.
- You will ensure the compliance with international standard IATF 16 949, ISO 14001 and Safety product ISO 26262 in all the development and production process.
- Manage the customer satisfaction by driving effective corrective actions, leading the problem-solving and in case of customer non-compliance.
- You will support continuous improvement in the Automotive Segment by monitoring the KPI including non-quality costs and building the improvement action plan.
- Key player in the transfer of production to Asia confronted with increasingly complex technologies; you will guarantee highest customer satisfaction.
- You will be in charge of the supplier evaluation and management.
- An engineer with a university degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experience working in a high-volume automotive business with the highest performance requirements, cost and timing pressure
- Knowledge of the international standards IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 26262
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Experience of improvement methodology tools (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean)
- Confirmed knowledge of core tools and statistics (APQP, FMEA, SPC, etc.)
- Broad experience with the development life cycle
- Good technical leadership, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively within an international environment and culture (China, Japan, US and Europe)
- Curiosity, willingness to challenge the status quo, critical thinking
- Likes to be involved in several technical projects
- Fluent in English and French; Chinese or Japanese would be an advantage
- Ready to travel 30% of the time
- Job Title
- BrancheMaschinenbau / Mechatronik / Automation
- BerufsgruppeMarketing / Verkauf / Produktmanagement
- Ihr Berater